Pages

Monday 31 January 2011

ZARJAZ 11- ABC Warriors COVER!

Following on from the sneak peek for ZARJAZ 12, I'm extremely proud to now present the finished cover for ZARJAZ 11.

As usual- click on the image for a larger version.

This issue is an all ABC Warriors special- so who better to provide the artwork than the Warriors current artist CLINT LANGLEY. Clint was a pleasure to deal with, and I'm sure you'll all agree with me that this would not look out of place on the cover of 2000 AD proper.

Thanks go to Mike Carroll for the special logo, and for the 'Warrior Select' graphic- Cheers.

ZARJAZ 11 will go on sale in March and feature the artistic talents of Bolt-01, Chris Askham, Conor Boyle, Gibson Quarter, Dunk! Nimmo, Nick Dyer, Matt Soffe and Kev Levell.

SPREAD THE WORD!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I speak for the entire Internet when I say: "BLOODY HELL! THAT'S GORGEOUS!"

Unknown said...

Agreed. Bloody wow.

Anonymous said...

Without a doubt ...Zarjaz!

Gibson Quarter said...

very nice! I'm happy to have some pages in this one! Looks to be another 'Zarjaz' cracker!!

Craig Collins said...

Looks smashing! Look forward to picking this up.